|Full Day Accredited Course £85pp
• Understand the Context of Positive Handling in Schools
• Describe Difficult, Distressed and Dangerous Behaviour with clarity
• Understand the legal principles regarding physical interventions
• Understand when physical interventions may be required (Duty of Care)
• Explain what the DfE guidance states about using reasonable force
• Understand how to minimise the risks when/if physical interventions are used.
• Carry out safer holding and physical intervention procedures
The trainers are all full-time, qualified and insured professionals. The team all hold Ofqual-recognised BTEC Level 4 qualifications in Adult Education and the BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Physical Restraint, offering you peace of mind that you are getting the best possible advice and training.
They teach a blended approach of behaviour management skills backed with effective but non-harmful physical alternatives which are practical and appropriate. Our goal is to “treat every person/ child with dignity and show them respect, even in the most challenging of moments”.